We are seeking an Intermediate Engineer for our Municipal / Linear infrastructure group in the Vancouver office.
This position is responsible for the design of municipal infrastructure including storm and sanitary sewers, storm water management systems and infrastructure, watermains, grading and roads and parking lots, preparation of the associated tender and construction contract documents and provision of construction inspection and contract administration as required.
- P.Eng. with 5-10 years of relevant experience in a municipal consulting engineering environment
- Experience with Hydraulic modeling using different software (e.g. SWMM applications such as Civil Storm, Sewer CAD, Water CAD, Storm CAD, Pond Pack, Flow Master), as well as design of drainage system, spillway, sewer system and erosion protection/modelling.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Superior municipal design and project engineering skills
- Full knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and policies
- Proven written skills demonstrated through reports, letters, memoranda, and proposals
Other skills considered advantageous are:
- An MMCD – CA certification
- Certifications in Envision or other sustainability-related organization
- Experience on local municipalities projects, will be considered a major asset