Lauren’s Asset Management team brings industry-leading experience and best practices to the important job of protecting and developing your business assets. Our multi-disciplinary team is dedicated to helping our clients reduce stress from operational issues and challenges, while setting the groundwork to grow assets through the following management best practices:
- Increase asset availability and reliability by reducing unplanned outage and reducing planned down time durations.
- Increase maintenance efficiencies by well-managed activities that ensure optimum ‘wrench time’ for maintenance technicians.
- Develop lifecycle cost forecasts to guide optimal asset replacement cycles for entire organizations.
- Increase plant reliability through asset lifecycle costing processes and OPEX forecasting analysis.
- Elevate operational compliance to local and international regulatory requirements following international standards such as ISO 14000, ISO 9001, and ISO 55000x.
Lauren’s standard five-step strategy for a typical asset management project:
Step 1: Kick-off presentation with the steering committee
Step 2: Data collection
Step 3: Project preparation
Step 4: Project execution
Step 5: Project close-out, reporting, and transfer.
Supporting Services Bullets:
- Lifecycle Planning and Costing Forecasts
- Process Audit
- Safety Audit
- Risk Analysis
- Maintenance Strategy
- Operational Strategy
- Inventory Management Systems