Lauren’s team brings decades of best-in-class experience to deliver operational excellence on behalf of its diverse array of clients. Our OE approach creates value for clients and shareholders by helping to lower operational risk, while simultaneously reducing operating costs and growing revenues. We help our clients create and implement effective and efficient processes to lower waste and output variations, while considering the company’s culture, people, and resources—and how they all can work together for optimum performance. Our team provides clients with detailed, actionable plans for asset management, operational readiness, field efficiency, digital strategy, business transformation, and more.
- Asset Management: Asset management involves analyzing data from the company, which can be financial and/or operational metrics, and turning that information into actionable steps to increase the company’s value and performance, in the most cost-effective way possible.
- Operation Readiness: Operation readiness breaks down into three sub-categories: projects, operations, and maintenance. This component allows for comprehensive knowledge of the plan ahead of implementation, so we can reduce additional costs and mitigate risk—increasing the likelihood of improved production, workflow, and understanding of the project.
- Operational Risk Management: Operational risk management enables us to optimize operational performance to ensure the safety of employees, the impact on the environment, and production efficiencies. This step requires us to audit the risks involved with each asset. By considering the threat and analyzing it, this forces us to come up with solutions to mitigate potential hazards.
- Digital Technologies: It is essential to have tech systems that bring employees together that are accessible and easy to navigate, keeping the channels of communication open. Some of these systems include Maximo, SAP and Tableau.
Supporting Services Bullets:
- Asset Management
- Operational Readiness
- Field Efficiency
- Operation Risk Management
- Operation Management System
- Digital Technologies
- Regulatory, Safety and Environment
- Project Management
- Cost Estimating