Automation & Controls
Lauren is a comprehensive, single-source supplier for automation engineering and design. Our Automation Engineers have developed expert-level skills in using the most advanced technology for the different phases of plant design, or system integration through FEED, detailed design, construction, and start-up.
Whether the client requires an upgrade to an existing system, a standalone system, an entire Distributed Control System to a new facility from the ground up, or a control system across a network of facilities, Lauren Services has decades of excellence in automation support.
Lauren embraces its proprietary methods, and uses extensive ways to reduce cost and increase the control system’s efficiency.
- HAT, Software FAT, SAT, Commissioning, Start-up, Training
- HMI/DCS/PLC/SIS/BMS System Integration
- P&ID Controls Scheme Depictions
- Plant Control, Safety System and Communication Network Design
- Communication Path Studies
- Plant Control & Safety System Hardware Design
- Scada Design and Integration
- Maintenance and Operations Support
- LOPA Studies and Facilitation, SIL Verification
- Complete Control/Safety/HMI System Upgrades and New Greenfield Installations
- Antiquated Control System Platform Conversions
- Remote Commissioning Support
- Plant IT/Network Infrastructure Design Capabilities
- Virtual Server Setup and Deployment
- VLAN’s, Routing, Firewalls, Level 3, Level 2 Switching, Fault-Redundant Rings