Lauren Services ESG Framework
We believe it’s our responsibility to help shape the future of the engineering profession through responsible and sustainable actions. Our Lauren Services ESG Framework sets out tangible goals across the pillars of Environment, Social, and Governance:
mitigating impacts to our air, land, water and natural resources.
earning our social license to operate by fostering positive relationships with industry, our employees, and our stakeholders based on respect, diversity, inclusion, safety and wellness.
ensuring the highest standards of compliance and integrity with respect to our financial and management practices, controls, and procedures, including third-party oversight.
Goal: Demonstrate leadership in environmental performance in all aspects of our approach to project delivery.
• Advocate for reductions in GHG / carbon emissions in project design
• Align our project delivery to client ESG protocols
• Adopt industry standards, best practices, and employee education as per EGBC / APEGA climate actions and sustainability
• Lauren Services Travel Offset Program
• Reduce our office footprints
• Achieve 50% of client base outside of traditional energy sector by 2030
• Participate in industry initiatives focused on ESG education and advocacy
Goal: Take actions that build trust in the engineering profession for the benefit of societal progress.
• Indigenous Relations Education and Training for all employees
• Non-bias education and training for all management and discipline leads
• Support and mentor Indigenous students and new graduates in the engineering profession via Lauren Services placements and co-oppositions
• Encourage and support Indigenous project advisors and vendor opportunities
• Support and mentor women in the engineering profession via Lauren Services placements, co-op positions, growth and partnership opportunities
• Ethical Vendor Agreement
• Support employee mental health and wellness with regular workshops and access to education and resources
Goal: Ethics and integrity form the bedrock of social trust; We are accountable to our employees, our clients, and our profession.
• Establish Lauren Services Engage Advisory Council to hear regularly from diverse voices representing industry, Indigenous leadership, and the greater community of practice
• Establish Shadow Board of junior to mid-level employees to bring fresh perspectives and voices to the Lauren Services management team
• Implement an Internal Communications Strategy geared towards facilitating culture, communications, growth, and transparency
• Annual reporting on Lauren Services ESG Framework actions and results
Let's Get Started. Connect With Us Today
Connect with our business development team to discuss how Lauren Services can bring your bold ideas to life through trusted design innovations and exceptional project management across the full suite of project delivery and engineering services.
Sign up here to receive news and updates.